Are you looking for a job that challenges your critical thinking skills and draws on your creativity? Are you able to adapt to diverse environments, tasks, situations and people? If so, the Ironjet team wants to hear from you!
Ironjet is a marketing company who produces everything from business cards to billboards, in-house, and we’re currently looking for someone to join our Production Department. A good production worker is able to move fast, think faster, and build to perfection the first time. Our clients expect the best, and so our team members must also be the best in the business. The ideal candidate for this position will have worked with vinyl, wide format printing and signs in the past. Experience with small format printing & finishing is also a plus. He or she must be reliable and trustworthy – someone who will wear our company logo with pride.
- Class 5 drivers license (abstract provided upon request)
- A positive attitude
- Commitment to excellence and skill with your hands
- Fall Arrest
- Working from a Platform, or any other safety certificates
- Experience using a variety of tools
- Skilled in learning or adapting to new software
- Able to work both as part of team and independently
- Small format production, including print, cutting, assembly, and packaging of paper products
- Large format production, including print, cutting, weeding, hemming, laminating, mounting to substrates, installing prints to hardware, and packaging.
- Cleaning, organizing, researching new products, etc.
- Proper installation of vinyl products onto vehicles, windows, doors and other substrates
- Wrapping vehicles, boats, golf carts and other items as requested
- Taking precise measurements of signs or other items and recording them accurately
- Basic sign maintenance, such as changing bulbs, small repairs and the sales of such
- Replacing Lexan faces in cabinet signs
- Installation of cabinet signs, channel letters, sign-boards, etc.
- Helping salespeople coordinate large sign jobs and offering technical support and advice
- Completing installation reports and safety/hazard assessments
- Tool inventory and maintenance
- Other duties as requested
If you’re interested in applying, please send your resume with references to Nic@ironjet.ca or call 780.870.5442