Who You Are
You are a creative individual with attention to detail. You are able to express your ideas in both written and verbal form. You are a persuasive, flexible team player who is able to take artistic or technical direction from customers who may or may not know less than you about design, coding, and visual communication. If this describes you, Ironjet Promotions wants to hear from you!
Who We Are
Ironjet does a little bit of everything – graphic design, small & large format print, promo products, screen printing & embroidery design, logo & brand development, and web development – to name a few. We also serve a wide variety of clients including government, retail, oil & gas, agriculture, construction, and educational institutions. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality designs, durable products, and great customer service. We often work with tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations.
Ironjet is officially open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., though some staff start earlier or work later. We have a group benefits plan through the local Chamber of Commerce and SunLife. Your salary will be dependent on your experience.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Wix, etc. (must have)
- Experience with professional design software such as the Corel or Adobe Suites (beneficial)
- Experience with social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. (beneficial)
- Experience with Google webmaster tools and Search Engine Optimization (beneficial)
- Experience with SSL (HTTPS) security certficates (beneficial)
- 2-3 years of professional web development experience (beneficial)
- Experience in app development (beneficial)
- Diploma or relevant education (beneficial)
- Filemaker Shopworks Onsite 7 (beneficial)
- Must possess a good understanding of design, typography, and layout principles (must have)
- Photo and video editing experience (beneficial)
- Ability to draw or sketch concepts (beneficial)
- Painting, craftsmanship, photography, or musical skills (beneficial)
- Self-motivated; able to work hard when no one is looking
- Cool under pressure
- Strong command of the English language. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Respectful of all people
- Ability to learn new software or skills quickly and retain that knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Depending on your experience and our needs, you may have opportunity to work on:
- Content development and/or publication in live and beta environments
- Installation of CMS’s on remote servers
- Domain, hosting, and e-mail technical support
- Website migration
- Database management
Please submit your resume and a link to your online portfolio (and/or relevant social media pages) to email@example.com. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.